Vegan Taco Salad Bowl
Super healthy. Super delicious. Feast your eyes and your belly on this vibrant vegan taco salad bowl, packed full of veggies and topped off with tasty vegan taco meat and a smoky cajun sauce.
- 1 recipe vegan taco meat
- 15 ounce black beans (can, drained)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 avocados (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 green onions (chopped)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- ½ cup smoky cajun sauce (optional)
- Make the vegan taco meat recipe .
- Cook the frozen corn according to the package.
- Assemble the bowls- place the shredded lettuce in the bottom of each bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Drizzle with smoky cajun sauce (optional).
View the recipe instructions at onebitevegan.com