White Chocolate Almond Butter Squares
The View From the Great Island
No Bake White Chocolate Almond Butter Squares ~ a variation on the popular peanut butter and chocolate bars, this easy no bake dessert is a family favorite.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 oz 16 package of confectioner's sugar
- 1 oz 12 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- In the bowl of a food processor put the crumbs, sugar and almond butter. Pour in the melted butter and process till smooth.
- Spread it out in a 9x13 pan.
- Melt the white chocolate and butter or coconut oil over a double boiler and spread it out over the nut butter layer. Work quickly because the chocolate starts to set up right away.
- Let it set for an hour before cutting it into squares.