Wholewheat Banana Bread
All this Banana bread needs is one bowl and some elbow grease to mix the ingredients. It's moist and has a beautiful crumb. Great to have for breakfast or as any-time snack.
- 1 cups Wholewheat Pastry flour wholewheat flour (or regular)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded
- ⅓ cup Olive oil coconut oil (or melted)
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded (or)
- 1 cup bananas (, mashed (about 2~3 medium sized bananas))
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (Large (I used 2tbsp egg replacer whisked with 6tbsp water))
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded (Chopped (I added almonds and raisins))
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat oil and honey (or maple syrup) together. Add the eggs (or egg replacer mixture) and beat well.
- Stir in the mashed bananas and vanilla, then stir in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack until completely cooled before slicing.