Crispy and addictive Zucchini chips. A great way to get kids and adults to eat their veggies. These can be flavored with any of your favorite spices.
- 2 zucchini (Medium)
- 1 tbsp olive oil ((divided))
- 0.25 tsp cumin (Ground)
- 0.125 tsp Cayenne Chili powder (/ Red)
- to taste Salt
- Thinly slice the zucchini into 1/8" slices. A mandoline is a great tool to use here to get even sized pieces.
- Place the sliced zucchini on paper towels and set them aside for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven 225°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, ground cumin, red chili powder and salt; mix well.
- Transfer the zucchini slices onto the baking sheet and place them in a single layer. Brush the slices on both sides with oil.
- Bake in the oven for 2~2½ hours. Flip them over, half way through the baking. Bake until zucchini is crispy and dried. Remove from the oven. Serve right away or store in an airtight container.