Crispy and addictive Zucchini chips. A great way to get kids and adults to eat their veggies. These can be flavored with any of your favorite spices.
- 2 zucchini (Medium)
- 1 tbsp olive oil ((divided))
- ¼ tsp cumin (Ground)
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Chili powder (/ Red)
- to taste Salt
- Thinly slice the zucchini into 1/8" slices. A mandoline is a great tool to use here to get even sized pieces.
- Place the sliced zucchini on paper towels and set them aside for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven 225°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, ground cumin, red chili powder and salt; mix well.
- Transfer the zucchini slices onto the baking sheet and place them in a single layer. Brush the slices on both sides with oil.
- Bake in the oven for 2~2½ hours. Flip them over, half way through the baking. Bake until zucchini is crispy and dried. Remove from the oven. Serve right away or store in an airtight container.
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout