The Best Breakfast Smoothie Ever
My favorite breakfast smoothie recipe which keeps me satisfied for a long time. I usually prepare this one for breakfast or as a meal replacement for lunch.
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 Pear Juice or Cider
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- Start with the yogurt and pour it into a blender jar.
- Peel the apple and the pear, or wash them very throughly, roughly chop and put into the blender.
- Peel the banana and break it into chunks and add to other ingredients in the blender.
- Lastly, add the chia seeds and the flax seeds.
- Process until smooth. You can serve this smoothie immediately or keep it in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
View the recipe instructions at Smoothie Fairytales