Baked Brie with maple Roasted Cranberries
The View From the Great Island
Baked Brie with Maple Roasted Cranberries is an easy and festive holiday appetizer!
- 1.5 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 wheel of Brie cheese
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- fresh cranberries
- Set oven to 375F
- Spread the cranberries out in a single layer in a baking dish. Toss with the maple syrup, coating all the berries.
- Roast for about 15-20 minutes until the cranberries are starting to burst and get juicy.
- Put a round of Brie in a small skillet or small baking dish. Top with the roasted cranberries and bake for another 7 minutes or so, just until the cheese is runny.
- Garnish with some rosemary sprigs and a few raw cranberries, and then serve right away with crackers or a sliced baguette.