Baked Sole in Fresh Tomato Sauce
The View From the Great Island
Baked Sole in Fresh Tomato Sauce is a healthy, 30-minute, low carb, Whole 30 meal that celebrates the bounty of fresh summer tomatoes! This quick and easy baked fish is ideal for busy weeknights.
- fresh Tomato Sauce
- 2 fillets of sole
- handful of pitted kalamata olives
- a few thin slices of lemon
- sprigs of fresh thyme
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Set oven to 400F.
- Spoon a thick layer of sauce into a baking pan. Lay out the fish on top of the sauce. Top with lemon slices, olives, and thyme. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the fish is done, and then run the pan under the broiler for a minute or two to get the whole thing sizzling.