Balsamic Roasted Kale Sprouts with Shaved Parmesan
From a Chef's Kitchen
Looking for a healthful, dramatic and inspired vegetable side dish? You're going to love my Balsamic Roasted Kale Sprouts with Shaved Parmesan!
- 12 ounces (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 0.5 cup loosely-packed shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss kale sprouts with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until edges become lightly browned and sprouts are just tender.
- Toss with minced garlic, return to oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese and gently toss.