Balsamic Roasted Kale Sprouts with Shaved Parmesan
From a Chef's Kitchen
Looking for a healthful, dramatic and inspired vegetable side dish? You're going to love my Balsamic Roasted Kale Sprouts with Shaved Parmesan!
- 12 ounces (1.25l) fish stock (or 2 packages) kale sprouts (may be sold under the brand name Kalettes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil ((divided))
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup loosely-packed shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss kale sprouts with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until edges become lightly browned and sprouts are just tender.
- Toss with minced garlic, return to oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese and gently toss.