Berry Matcha Latte Popsicles with Honey Drizzle
5 ingredient Berry Matcha Latte Popsicles are a 10 minute dessert! Made with coconut milk and naturally sweetened these pops are dairy-free and paleo!
- ½ cup sliced blackberries
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- ⅓ cup honey (plus extra for drizzling)
- 1 tablespoon matcha
- Divide the berries evenly between the cups of an 8 popsicle mold.
- Add the coconut milk, honey, and matcha to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold cups and place in the freezer for an hour and a half. Remove the popsicles from the freezer and add in the popsicle sticks. Return to the freezer and freeze overnight.
- Just before you serve, remove the popsicles from the mold and drizzle with honey.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds