Blueberry Smoothie Chia Pudding
A simple and nutritious breakfast on the go! Blueberry Smoothie Chia Pudding combines two of our favorite breakfasts into one. Vegan and Gluten-Free!
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- a drop of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1 small banana
- 0.5 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbs granola
- Prepare the chia seeds the night before by mixing together chia seeds, plant-based milk, vanilla extract and agave syrup in a jar, close the lid and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, place in blender the banana, blueberries and soaked chia seeds and blend until smooth.
- In jars or glasses, place a tablespoon of granola in each jar, pour over the blueberry smoothie chia pudding and top with fresh or frozen berries. Optionally add a tablespoon of plant-based yogurt and serve.