Cashew Tiger Butter
The View From the Great Island
This easy Cashew Tiger Butter is a delicious combination of chocolate and cashew butter ~ let the kids help you swirl the layers together!
- one 12-ounce package (about 2 cups) white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup Cashew butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a standard baking sheet with a silicone mat, parchment, or foil.
- Put the white chocolate and the cashew butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for one minutes. Remove and stir until the chocolate is melted and everything is combined and smooth. Microwave for a further 15 seconds if necessary. Don't over heat.
- Put the dark chocolate chips in a small microwave safe measuring up and heat for 1 minute. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the cashew butter mixture out onto the baking sheet. Spread it out with an offset spatula until it is approximately a 8x12 rectangle. Don't stress over the exact size, your bark can be as thick or thin as you like.
- Drizzle the dark chocolate over the cashew layer in long stripes.
- Take the pointed end of a chopstick and swirl the layers together.
- Let the chocolate sit until completely firm. If your house is warm, put the tray in the refrigerator.
- When the bark is solid, remove it from the silicone or foil, and cut it into pieces. Keep chilled until ready to eat.