Chia Pudding with Berries and Blended Oats
This Chia Pudding with Berries and Blended Oats is pure heaven. A gluten-free and vegan healthy breakfast choice for any day.
- 15 g chia seeds
- 4 tbs rolled oats
- 200 ml milk of choice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp brown sugar (can be replaced with regular)
- 2 tsp pistachio cream
- 1 tsp chopped white chocolate
- 1 tsp chopped pistachio nuts
- a couple raspberries of other berries for decoration
- The night before prepare chia pudding and oats: place chia seeds in a jar and cover with about 100 ml of milk of choice (plant-based or dairy). Add a bit of salt, stir well, cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight. Do the same with oats - put oats in a jar, cover with about 100 ml of milk of choice, stir, cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, blend the oats shortly with a stick blender.
- Place berries in a pan, add 1 ts of brown sugar and heat on medium. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring regularly, until the berries reduce to a thick sauce. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Assemble your pudding. Put blended oats on the bottom of a jar or glass, add a layer of berry sauce, add a teaspoon of pistachio cream and top with a layer of chia seed pudding. Decorate with a few berries, chopped pistachio nuts and white chocolate. Serve.