Banana Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
This colorful Banana Raspberry Smoothie Bowl is a vibrant vegan & gluten-free shot of vitamins! Just 4 ingredients and 2 minutes for powerful flavors.
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries ((optional))
- ½ cup almond milk ((more for a thinner smoothie))
- toppings (optional):
- strawberries ((optional))
- coconut flakes
- mint leaves
- quinoa puffs
- Peel bananas, wash and dry berries.
- Place bananas, raspberries, strawberries and almond milk in a blender, and blend on high until smooth and thick. Depending on your liking, you can add water to thin the smoothie out, but you want it rather thick for a smoothie bowl.
- Pour smoothie in bowls and top with ingredients to your liking. We added a couple raspberries and strawberries, some coconut flakes and quinoa puffs and garnished with a couple of mint leaves. Serve.
View the recipe instructions at Vibrant Plates