Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
Quick and simple strawberry & yogurt smoothie recipe. It's perfect for breakfast or makes an ideal afternoon snack that you can prep in only 5 minutes.
- 5 strawberries ((fresh or frozen))
- 1 apple
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey ((optional))
- Start with the liquid ingredients. Pour the yogurt into a blender jar.
- Cut the apples in halves, core them and chop roughly. Put the apple chunks in the blender jar.
- Add strawberries, cinnamon and honey.
- Process until smooth and pour the strawberry & yogurt smoothie into serving glasses.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated for up to 24 hours.