Chicken Satay Salad Flatbreads
You Totally Got This
Fresh crunchy and dripping in satay sauce, these Chicken Satay Salad Flatbreads are crazy delicious and only take 15 minutes to cook.
- 200g g bbq cooked chicken
- 200g g bag coleslaw mix
- 60g g snow peas
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 60ml l coconut milk
- 2 tbs soy sauce or tamari for gluten free
- 2 naan, or other flat bread depending on your dietary preference.
- 0.25 bunch coriander
- Prepare the dressing, by placing the peanut butter, soy sauce/tamari and coconut milk in a jar. Secure the lid and shake until the dressing is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Next shred the chicken and chop the snow peas and cucumber into thin slices. Transfer, the chicken, snow peas and cucumber to a large bowl and empty the coleslaw on top. Pour over the dressing and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Heat the flat bread up in the microwave, according to packet directions. Divide the flat bread between 2 plates and top with the salad. Pick the coriander leaves and scatter them over the top.