Chipotle’s Cilantro Lime Rice in the Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Today™
This Pressure Cooker Chipotle's Cilantro Lime Rice is perfect as a side dish with your favorite Mexican meal, or as the base of a burrito bowl the way they serve it at Chipolte's. The lime and cilantro give this rice a bright, fresh flavor.
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1¼ cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Add the rice, water, 1 tablespoon oil and salt to the pressure cooker pot. Stir. Lock lid in place. Select high pressure and 3 minutes cook time. When timer beeps, turn pressure cooker off and use a natural pressure release for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes do a quick pressure release. Fluff rice with a fork. In a medium bowl, combine chopped cilantro, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon oil. Add rice and toss until thoroughly mixed.
View the recipe instructions at Pressure Cooking Today™