Chocolate Orange Old Fashioned
One for the whiskey lovers! A fresh twist on the all time classic Old Fashioned.
- 50 ml whiskey
- 1 tsp caster sugar (or a sugar cube)
- 4 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 orange
- 1 large square of dark chocolate
- large ice cubes
- Add the sugar to your glass, followed by the bitters
- Add a small amount of whiskey and stir together
- Add some ice, followed by a small dash of whisky then stir. Repeat until all the whiskey is in the glass.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a fresh orange. Stir.
- Garnish with a few shards of dark chocolate and orange slice.
- Serve and enjoy!