Chunky Cherry Tomato Salsa
The View From the Great Island
Chunky Cherry Tomato Salsa ~ a healthy salsa perfect with grilled fish, meats, or chicken. It adds color, flavor, and a summery brightness to everything!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, I used heirlooms
- ½ red onion (minced)
- ½ bell pepper, any color (diced)
- of fresh cilantro leaves (rough chopped)
- 1 jalapeño pepper (chopped)
- 3 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- juice of lime
- Toss everything together in a bowl. Taste to adjust the dressing.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island