Cranberry Apple Smoothie
Easy to prepare immunity-boasting smoothie recipe that will help you survive the cold season. It's kids-friendly, and filled with vitamins and antioxidants.
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt ((you can also use soygurt))
- 1 large apple
- 0.5 cup cranberries ((fresh or frozen))
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey ((or other sweetener of your choice))
- Peel the apples (or wash them thoroughly) and cut them into halves. Remove the core and cut the apple halves into large pieces.
- Put all the ingredients into the blender jar. The honey can be swapped for any other sweetener.
- Blend until smooth and pour into serving glasses.