Delicata Squash and Kale Soba Noodle Salad
This healthy 9 ingredient Soba Noodle Salad is coated in a creamy and nutty tahini dressing and studded with caramelized winter squash and fresh kale.
- 1 medium delicata squash (halved, seeded, and cut into half rounds)
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale (cut into strips)
- 8.80 oz gluten-free soba noodles
- ⅓ cup Tahini
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1½ tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Toss the delicata squash with the avocado oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Fill a pot with water and a large pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Add in the soba noodles and stir. cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 6-10 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, then drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Toss the noodles, with the dressing, squash, and kale. Add in the reserved pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce. Serve.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds