Delicious Apple Banana Smoothie
Hello dear smoothie lovers!
- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp honey (or other sweetener of your choice)
- Start with the liquid ingredients. Pour the yogurt (juice or milk) in a blender jar.
- If you wish, you can peel the apples before using them. In case you want your vitamin-filled drink to obtain a very smooth texture, it is better to peel the apples. This way you won't get any apple skin pieces in it.
- Cut the apples in halves, core them and chop roughly. Put the apple chunks in the blender jar.
- Peel the banana, chop it roughly (or break it in halves) and put in the blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend everything until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in a glass and sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon. Consume immediately as apples usually turn brown quite quickly making the smoothie less appealing to drink :)
View the recipe instructions at Smoothie Fairytales