Double Chocolate Cinnamon Protein Bars
These Triple Chocolate Cinnamon Protein Bars are loaded with healthy fats and plant based proteins to help keep you full and satisfied for hours.
- 1 cup raw cashew pieces
- 0.5 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 0.25 cup cacao nibs
- 0.75 cup softened coconut butter
- 0.5 cup unflavored & unsweetened brown rice protein powder OR protein powder of your choice
- 6 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 oz dark chocolate (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add the cashews to a food processor fitted with the S blade. Process until the cashews are broken down into a fine meal, similar to the texture of almond flour.
- Add in the remaining bar ingredients and process until well combined, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with a parchment paper sling. Press the bar mixture into the pan. Place in the freezer to set.
- In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate coating ingredients over low heat. Stir constantly to prevent the chocolate from burning. Once melted, pour it over the bars. Return to the freezer and let them set for 1 hour. Remove, slice, and serve.