Easy Bake Brie with Figs and Honey
The View From the Great Island
Easy Baked Brie with Figs and Honey ~ this is your ultimate Fall or holiday appetizer, but it's so rich and decadent you could even serve it for dessert!
- 16 ounce wheel of Brie cheese
- ½ lb fresh figs
- ¼ cup chopped pistachio nuts
- ⅓ cup honey
- Set oven to 350F
- Unwrap the Brie and place it in a shallow baking dish that you can also serve the cheese in. I like to use a pretty pie plate.
- Slice the figs into quarters. Arrange the quarters in a circular pattern on top of the Brie.
- Scatter with the pistachio nuts. Drizzle liberally with honey.
- Cover the cheese loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. The cheese should feel soft when you touch the side of the rind.
- Drizzle with more honey and serve immediately with crackers or thinly sliced bread and plenty of napkins.