Easy Guacamole Recipe
This easy guacamole recipe is vegan, gluten free, and healthy! This guacamole only has 8 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to put together!
- 4 avocados (small, pitted and scooped out of the skin)
- ¼ cup lime juice (fresh)
- ½ white onion (finely diced)
- 2 roma tomatoes (finely diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced or pressed)
- ¼ cup cilantro (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- Prep your avocados: cut avocado down the middle and take out the pit. Scoop the flesh onto a cutting board and cut into chunks. This makes mashing easier.
- Immediately place avocado in a mixing bowl and cover with the lime juice.
- Mash until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in diced onion, tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, cayenne, and salt.
- Adjust seasonings, if desired.
- Cover tightly with saran wrap and chill until cold.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips!
View the recipe instructions at showmetheyummy.com