Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
You Totally Got This
Everyone's favourite meal just got easier. Perfect for busy weeknights, this Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe is cooked in one pan and ready in 20 minutes!
- 250 g of beef mince
- 185 g fresh fettuccini (or your favourite fresh pasta)
- 1 cup of tomato and basil passatta sauce
- 1 small brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup water
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 tbs of grated parmesan
- 2 cups mixed leaves
- Grate the onion, carrot and garlic.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium to high heat, add the mince and then stir in the onion, garlic and carrot. Cook the mince until browned.
- Drain off any excess fat from the frying pan then add the passatta sauce and spinach. Stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the fettuccini and water. Stir until the fettuccini is covered by sauce and then leave it to sit for 3 minutes. Stirring half way through.
- Divide the bolognese sauce between 2 plates. Top with grated parmesan and serve with a side of mixed leaves.
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This