Golden Beet Cauliflower Soup
This Golden Beet Cauliflower Soup recipe is a fast and easy 3 step dinner that is full of flavor and veggies! Ready to eat in just 35 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil OR coconut oil
- ½ onion, (diced)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cups vegetable broth plus 2 cups water
- 3 golden beets (peeled and chopped)
- 1 head Cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 inch knob of fresh turmeric (grated OR 1 teaspoon dry)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add in the onion and celery. Sauté until softened and translucent, about 7-10 minutes. Add in the garlic and sauté another 30 seconds.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust seasoning if needed and serve.