Honey Sriracha Glazed Pork Chops with Stir Fried Veggies
Honey Sriracha Glazed Pork Chops with Stir Fried Veggies - so much flavor in this recipe that is ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons Sriracha
- juice of 1 small lime
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 inch piece of ginger (minced)
- 4 pork chops (bone in or boneless)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ lb snow peas (about 3-4 cups)
- 2 large bell peppers, seeds removed and diced into thin strips
- optional garnish: toasted sesame seeds, diced chives, and/or cilantro
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the sesame oil in a large pan and cook the pork chops over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Add 1/2 of the glaze and reduce the heat. Continue to cook, basting regularly with the glaze until the pork chops are fully cooked. If your pork chops are thicker than 1 inch, cover with a lid while cooking to ensure they are cooked through without burning the glaze.
- Remove the pork chops to a separate plate and add the snow peas and bell peppers to the pan along with the rest of the glaze. Stir fry for 2-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are done to your liking. I like them crisp, so 2 minutes was enough for me!
- Garnish the Honey Sriracha Glazed Pork Chops and Veggies with sesame seeds, chives, or cilantro.
View the recipe instructions at Babaganosh