Instant Pot Cherry Chocolate Steel Cut Oats
The most delicious oatmeal you'll ever have! These Cherry Chocolate Steel Cut Oats are made in the Instant Pot in 15 minutes. Enjoy a bowl on a weekday morning!
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 2 cups milk ((any kind - see notes))
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups cherries, fresh or frozen, pits removed
- 0.25 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- extra cherries or chocolate for garnish
- Grease the bottom of the Instant Pot with coconut oil, butter, or a vegetable oil spray. Combine all the ingredients in the Instant Pot - from the steel cut oats to the chocolate chunks/chips and stir gently.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and set the valve to sealing. Cook on the manual setting at high pressure for 15 minutes, with natural steam release. Once the pressure is released, carefully open the Instant Pot and stir the oatmeal. To serve, garnish with fresh cherries and more chocolate, if desired.