Keto Low Carb Tortilla Chips
You only need 3 main ingredients to make these low carb keto tortilla chips. If you roll them out thinly, they become really crunchy. My kids thought the tasted much better than Doritos :)
- 200 g pre-shredded mozzarella
- 75 g almond flour (ground almonds work well too)
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- pinch salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Heat your oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahreheit.
- Melt the mozzarella in the microwave (ca 90 sec-2 min). Alternatively, heat gently in a non-stick pot.
- Add the almond flour/ground almonds and psyllium husk plus the salt and spices, if using. Stir until combined, then knead until you have a smooth dough.
- Separate the dough into 2 balls and roll out between 2 sheets of baking/parchment paper. Roll out as thinly as possible! The thinner, the crispier your tortilla chips will turn out.
- Cut into triangles (I used a pizza cutter) and spread out on a sheet of baking paper so the tortilla chips don\'t touch.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until browned on the edges. Baking time will depend on the thickness of your tortilla chips. I baked mine in 2 rounds, plus a third round for the off-cuts.
View the recipe instructions at sugarfreelondoner.com