Keto Tater Tot Casserole
Fit Mom Journey
A well-loved favorite growing up, my Keto Tater Tot casserole takes all of those childhood flavors and makes them keto-friendly and low carb!
- 1 lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef, cooked and drained (I used ButcherBox. Their quality is amazing)
- ½ onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1¾ oz Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- salt & pepper, to taste.
- Begin by cooking your cauliflower rice. I use steamer bags, so I pop them n the microwave (2 bags) and cook them for the allotted time. Once they are cooked, empty the bags into a colander over the sink to drain any excess water off.
- Lightly grease a 9 inch baking dish. Mix the cooked ground beef, onion, garlic, cream of mushroom soup, and salt and pepper. Spread in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with 1 cup of the shredded cheddar, followed by the drained cauliflower, more salt and pepper, and finally the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the cauliflower starts to brown and the cheese on top is melted.
- Serve & enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at Fit Mom Journey