Lingonberry Plum Smoothie
Healthy and delicious lingonberry & plum smoothie recipe. It's packed with vitamins and antioxidants: exactly what we need during the cold fall/winter days!
- 2 apples
- 1 cup lingonberries
- 3 plums
- 4 dates
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey (or other sweetener of your choice (optional))
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Roughly chop apples, pit the plums and dates (if needed) and put them into the blender. Add lingonberries, yogurt, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Put aside a few lingonberries for decoration.
- If you wish, you can also add a couple of spoons of your favorite seeds, oatmeal or a spoonful of superfoods to boost the nutritional value of your smoothie.
- Blend everything until smooth. Pour smoothie in glasses and decorate with remaining lingonberries.