Matcha Swirl Chocolate
You Totally Got This
Your matcha fix never tasted so good. This Matcha Swirl Chocolate is easy (think melt, pour and swirl), super delicious and so pretty.
- 200 g dark chocolate, 85% cacao or above, regular or dairy free, depending on your dietary requirements
- 50 g coconut butter
- 1 tsp matcha
- 2 tsp rice malt syrup
- (1.25l) fish stock
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a microwave safe bowl or jug. Using 30 second bursts, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave, stirring after each burst (it takes 1 minute and 30 seconds in my microwave). Pour the melted dark chocolate into the lined slice tin.
- Next, melt the coconut butter in a small saucepan over a low to medium heat until it is completely liquid. Add the rice malt syrup, matcha and vanilla and stir until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Dot 6 teaspoons of the matcha mixture over the top of the dark chocolate and then use a toothpick or skewer to make circular swirls through the chocolate.
- Transfer the slice tin to the fridge and leave the chocolate to set for at least an hour.
- Once set, break into pieces and enjoy.
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This