Mini Vegetable Uthappam
Mini Vegetable Uthappam are savory Indian pancaked that are packed with veggies and are kid friendly. Great to serve as appetizer for Indian themed party.
- 2 cups dosa batter
- 1 cup Finely chopped Cabbage, Carrot, green beans etc.
- 2 green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 ginger piece (finely grated)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- to taste Salt
- as needed Oil, for cooking
- Add vegetables, green chilies, grated ginger, cumin seeds, cilantro and salt to Dosa batter. Mix well.
- Heat a griddle/ tawa on medium-high heat. Add 1tbsp of batter to make mini uthappam. Drizzle a few drops of oil on the uthappam. Cook till lightly golden, gently flip and cook until golden on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve as is or use a toothpick to serve with chutney of your choice.