Mocha Coconut Smoothie
Hello smoothie enthusiasts! 😄 You probably don’t know it yet but I sooooo looove coffee 🙋🏻❤️☕️. I don’t even feel like myself in the morning until I get my first sip of freshly brewed coffee with soy milk. I have recently made quite many healthy smoothie recipes so I decided to take a short break and prepare something extra special. So, today, …
- 0.25 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 250 g plain low-fat yogurt (or soy yogurt)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp Grated Coconut
- 1 tsp cacao powder ((preferably raw cacao))
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey ((or other sweetener of your choice))
- Brew black coffee (1/4 cup). Let the coffee cool down it. If you want, you can put it in the fridge if you want to save time.
- While the coffee is getting cold, cut the banana into slices and place the fruit in the blender jar.
- Add the cacao powder, yogurt, cold coffee and cinnamon to the blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in a small bowl and add coconut shavings on top.