Naan Potato Pizza with Radish Top Pesto and Smoked Mozzarella
From a Chef's Kitchen
Naan Potato Pizza with Radish Top Pesto and Smoked Mozzarella - Perfect for the carb-lover! Add an over-easy egg and you've got a crazy delicious breakfast!
- 8-10 small (baby) red or Yukon Gold potatoes, sliced into 1/8-inch slices
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil ((divided))
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 naan flatbreads (1 8.8-ounce package)
- 1 cup radish top, spinach or kale pesto
- 8 ounces shredded smoked Mozzarella, provolone or Gouda
- red onion slivers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, black pepper and rosemary. Spread out on the baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender but not browned.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees.
- Spread pesto over naans. Top with 3/4 of the cheese, reserving some for on top. Place red onion slices on pizza, followed by potatoes and remaining cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes on a pizza stone (if possible) or until naan is crispy and cheese is melted and lightly browned. Cut into slices and serve immediately.