No Bake Pumpkin Cloud Bars
The View From the Great Island
No Bake Pumpkin Cloud Bars ~ this easy no bake pumpkin dessert is perfect after a heavy meal ~ it's light as a feather and super delicious!
- 11 full graham crackers
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp each cinnamon, allspice, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1¼ cups heavy cream (or whipping cream)
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- ½ tsp each cinnamon, allspice, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- grated nutmeg
- Spray and line a 9x9 square baking dish with parchment paper with long ends. The paper is completely optional, but I find it helps me lift the chilled bars out for neater cutting.
- Put the graham crackers into the bowl of a food processor, crushing them as you add them. Sprinkle in the spices and sugar and process until the crumbs are all evenly crushed. Add the melted butter and process until the crumbs are all dampened.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan, using gently pressure to get them evenly packed down.
- Rinse and dry the processor bowl and blade and add the cream. Process until the cream is whipped to stiff peaks. This takes only about 30 seconds, so watch carefully. Then process in the pumpkin, condensed milk, and spices, just until blended.
- Turn the whipped filled out onto the crust and spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 6-8 hours.
- Cut into squares and dust with freshly grated nutmeg.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island