Outrageous Chocolate Hazelnut Blondies
The View From the Great Island
Outrageous Chocolate Hazelnut Blondies ~ these decadent blondies are made with hazelnuts, Nutella, and dark chocolate chips for a truly unique flavor ~ it's an easy chocolate dessert you'll come back to again and again!
- 1 stick () unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 0.5 cup hazelnut meal
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F Lightly spray an 8x8 baking pan and line with foil or parchment paper so you can easily remove the blondies for cutting. The parchment paper is optional.
- Cream the butter, egg, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined.
- Blend in the flour and hazelnut meal, then swirl in the Nutella and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the pan and smooth out the surface. Push in a few extra chips into the surface of the batter if you like.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the blondies are just done. Don't over bake.
- Let cool before slicing.