Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
The View From the Great Island
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies ~ the classic combo of creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips in an easy one bowl dessert bar.
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup peanut butter (I like smooth)
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350F
- Line an 8x8 square baking pan with a sling of parchment or foil for easy removal and cutting.
- Melt the butter either in a saucepan or in a microwavable mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the sugars and peanut butter until thoroughly mixed.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour and salt and stir into the wet mixture. Then fold in the chips.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out moist but clean. Don't over bake---treat these blondies as you would brownies and err on the underdone side.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island