Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Peanut Butter Crunch Bars are a creamy & crispy sweet treat that is healthy enough to enjoy as a snack! These gluten free bars are naturally sweetened.
- 1.5 cup creamy peanut butter
- 0.33333333333333 cup + 2 tablespoons honey
- 0.5 cup peanut butter powder
- 1.5 cups puffed rice
- 0.75 cup Peanuts
- 0.5 cup chocolate chips
- 0.25 cup chia seeds
- Add the peanut butter, honey, and peanut butter powder to a bowl and stir to combine. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well until everything is evenly distributed.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with a parchment paper sling. Add the dough to the baking dish and press it down to fill the dish. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to set. Remove from the pan using the parchment sling and cut into squares. Serve and store leftovers in the refrigerator.