Perfect Roasted Potato Wedges
From a Chef's Kitchen
Potatoes are always the perfect side dish! Perfect Roasted Potato Wedges are easy and can be seasoned any way you like.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (preferably salt-free)
- 1 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 pounds medium waxy potatoes such as Yukon Gold or Red Bliss
- 0.25 cup olive oil ((divided))
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 15 x 10-inch rimmed baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, seasoned salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Scrub the potatoes and blot dry. Cut into even-sized wedges (6-8 per potato).
- Place in a bowl and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and toss well to coat.
- Spread out on a baking sheet, making sure each potato wedge has a cut side touching the non-stick aluminum foil.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes. Flip each potato so the other cut side is touching the non-stick aluminum foil. Roast an additional 25-30 minutes.