You Totally Got This
Think classic pizza toppings like salami, mushrooms, capsicum, olives and cheese trapped between two slices bread. These pizza jaffles are everything.
- 4 slices of bread, square slices work best for a jaffle maker
- 4 tsp butter
- handful of baby spinach
- 8 slices of salami
- 4 button mushrooms
- 2 large pieces of roasted capsicum
- 12 pitted black olives
- 2 handfuls of mixed leaves to serve
- Preheat your jaffle maker or sandwich press.
- Lightly butter the bread on one side and thinly slice the mushrooms. Set aside.
- Place 2 slices of bread butter side down on a flat surface. Top with spinach, salami. mushrooms, roasted capsicum, olives and mozzarella cheese. Place the remaining 2 slices of bread on top of the fillings, butter side up.
- Cook in the jaffle maker for 8 minutes or until the jaffles are golden.
- Trim any uncooked edges and serve each jaffle with a side of mixed leaves.
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This