Plum, Banana and Orange Smoothie
A simple, three-ingredients smoothie that takes less than 5 min to prepare. It is ideal as a quick snack or low-calorie dessert.
- 1 cup plums
- 1 banana
- 1 orange ((large))
- 1 tbsp honey ((liquid))
- Wash and pit the plums. Cut them in halves or smaller pieces. Peel the orange and the banana and slice them into little pieces.
- Place the fruits into the blender.
- Add the honey. If you are allergic or you just do not like honey, then replace it with another product: agave syrup or Jerusalem artichoke, maple syrup or stevia.
- Process until no chunks remain, especially if you want to drink the smoothie using a straw.
- Serve immediately. If desired, add ice cubes.
View the recipe instructions at Smoothie Fairytales