Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Cups
These Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Cups are a simple no-bake Fall dessert recipe! Dark chocolate envelopes silky smooth pumpkin caramel.
- 1 cup packed pitted dates
- 0.5 cup pumpkin puree
- 0.33333333333333 cup full fat coconut milk
- 0.33333333333333 cup coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz dark chocolate
- pumpkin seeds to garnish (optional)
- Add the dates, pumpkin, coconut milk, coconut butter, pie spice, vanilla, and salt into a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Line up small muffin liners onto a baking tray or plate. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Pour some chocolate into the bottom of each muffin cup.
Use a spoon to spread it up the sides. Chill in the fridge until set, about 10 minutes. Add a spoonful of the pumpkin caramel into each cup. Top with more chocolate and a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds. Once the chocolate is set, serve.