Pumpkin Kale Fritters
These Vegetarian Pumpkin Kale Fritters are an 8 ingredient recipe with extra crispy golden exteriors and creamy and warm interiors. The perfect side dish for any meal!
- 3.5 cups cooked grains ((I used a rice/quinoa mix))
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 0.25 cup arrowroot starch
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons GF miso
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- avocado oil (for cooking)
- In a bowl, stir together all of the ingredients except the avocado oil.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add in some avocado oil. Once the oil is hot, drop a spoonful of the batter into the pan. Use the back of a spatula to press it into a flat disk shape.
Cook until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes. Flip and cook until the second side is golden brown. Repeat until all of the batter is cooked, adding more oil to the pan as needed. Serve with garlic aioli or dipping sauce of choice.