Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Rice Pudding
Breakfast that tastes like Pumpkin Pie meets Rice Pudding and is secretly healthy! Flavored with real pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- 0.25 cup coconut sugar
- 0.5 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 0.5 cup coconut cream
- 2.5 cups almond OR coconut milk
- 0.25 cup maple syrup
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups cooked quinoa and brown rice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, coconut cream, almond milk, salt, and maple syrup to a large saucepan and bring to a simmer.
Add in the cooked rice and quinoa. Continue to simmer, stirring frequently until the rice pudding has thickened and become very creamy, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add in the pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract. Spoon into bowls and serve with desired toppings.