Quick & Easy Crepe with Bacon Lettuce Avocado & Tomato
You Totally Got This
Looking for an easy crepe recipe. You found it! This easy crepe recipe is foolproof and delicious. The only crepe recipe you will ever need is right here.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 eggs ((beaten))
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp butter
- 4 rashers bacon
- 8 cos lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato
- ½ avocado
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- Put the flour, milk, water, eggs and salt in a bowl and whisk until the batter is smooth. Set aside.
- Heat medium fry pan and teaspoon of butter over a medium heat. Pour half cup of batter into the pan then tilt and swirl the pan so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to grease the pan as you need it. You should end up with 4 crepes in total.
- Meanwhile, heat another fry pan, and cook the bacon until it is golden and brown. Remove the bacon from the pan and let it drain on paper towel.
- While you are cooking the crepes and bacon, pick 8 leaves from a cos lettuce, slice the tomato and slice the avocado lengthways.
- To assemble, spread a teaspoon of mayonnaise on one half of each crepe, stack bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado on top, then fold the crepe over to enclose the filling.