Quick Pantry Mediterranean Tuna Salad
From a Chef's Kitchen
Quick Pantry Mediterranean Tuna Salad is light, heart-healthy and can be pulled together from items you probably already have in your pantry!
- ¼ cup red onion
- 6 large pepperoncini from a jar (about 1/2 cup) (sliced)
- ½ cup sliced and pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts from a jar, coarsely chopped
- 1 large can (12 ounces) tuna in vegetable oil, drained and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large lemon
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- lettuce leaves
- lemon wedges
- Combine red onion, pepperoncini, olives and marinated artichoke hearts in a bowl.
- Add the tuna and gently toss.
- Add red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, black pepper and parsley and gently toss.
- Serve over lettuce leaves with lemon wedges.
View the recipe instructions at From a Chef's Kitchen