Rawkin' Noodle Bowl
This Rawkin' Raw Noodle Bowl is a quick and easy no cook summer dinner! This healthy recipe is loaded with veggies and coated with a creamy dressing.
- for the dressing:
- 0.33333333333333 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime (, juiced)
- 0.5 orange (, juiced)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 0.25 cup sliced scallion greens
- 1 clove garlic (, minced)
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- for the noodles:
- 1 bag kelp noodles
- 1 bell pepper (, cut into thin strips)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 green apple (, cut into thin strips)
- 0.33333333333333 cup fresh peas
- 0.25 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- for garnish:
- toasted nori (, crumbled)
- Add the kelp noodles to a large bowl. Cover with warm water and let sit for 10 minutes.
- While the noodles are soaking, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Drain the noodles, and shake off all the excess moisture. Add back into the bowl. Add in the bell pepper, carrots, apple, peas, cilantro and mint.
- Add in the dressing and toss to combine.Serve, topped with toasted nori if desired.