Refreshing Mint Smoothie
Easy to make, refreshing smoothie made with fresh mint, sweet fruits, lime (or lemon) and ginger. It's a perfect smoothie for a hot summer day.
- 10 leaves peppermint
- 1 kiwifruit
- 2 apples ((medium sized))
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger root
- 2 leaves green lettuce ((or other leafy greens of your choice))
- 2 tbsp lime juice ((or lemon juice))
- 1 tsp lime or lemon zest
- 1 tsp honey ((optional))
- 100 ml still mineral water
- Pour the mineral water into the blender jar. Add the mint leaves and the shredded salad leaves.
- Process until you obtain a smooth green texture.
- Peel the apples and the kiwifruit. Core the apples and cut the fruits into chunks.
- Add the fruits and all the remaining ingredients to the green blend.
- Process until smooth.
View the recipe instructions at Smoothie Fairytales