Roasted Vegetable Fettuccine
This delicious Roasted Vegetable Fettuccine dish is ready in less than 30 minutes for a tasty vegetarian weeknight dinner that is loaded with veggies.
- 1 yellow squash, medium
- 1 zucchini, medium
- 1 butternut squash, small
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Pomora Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 lb box fettuccine noodles
- 2 tablespoons Pomora Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a large baking sheet (or 2 medium ones).
- Cut the yellow squash and zucchini into 4 pieces lengthwise, and then slice into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Cut the butternut squash into small 1/2 inch cubes.
- Toss the vegetables including the grape tomatoes with Garlic Infused Olive Oil on the baking sheet. Season generously with salt and pepper. Roast at 400F for 20-25 minutes, or until the squash and zucchini are cooked and the tomatoes burst open.
- While the vegetables are roasting, cook the fettuccine according to the instructions on the box. Drain the water and transfer back to the pot. Add 2 tablespoons Basil Infused Olive Oil and the roasted vegetables, making sure to add all the juices from the baking sheet. Stir gently and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.